Friday 12 April 2013

Long time no see

I had a  lesson about "have to, must" from Karan. She sometimes has come to class and taught Grammar. I haven't  seen her for a long time, so I was absolutely pleased  . Maybe, so did she.

 I have to carry your passport when I travel to most countries.
I've got to apply for a new passport right away!
All passengers must show their passports when they check in.
Ben, you really must pack tonight for Europe trip.
He had to travel a lot last year.
She has got to travel a lot for his job.
We'll have to visit them soon.
I haven't had to drive.
I had to work last night.
I've got to turn off my phone now.
We must  be at the airport an hour before tomorrow's flight.
Did you have to renew your drive license?
Do you have to leave now?
Tourists  don't have to have an IDP in Canada.
We didn't have to show our passports.
You won't have to go through customs.
You must not drive without a licence. It's against the law.
you can't drive without a license.
Gotta go now, I hafta be at the dentist's office in five minutes.

These are all kinds of sentences using "have to, must, can't"
I hope you have to use those when you write mail,letter or things.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Billy,you really a good student for teacher and a good teacher for me about "have to , must, can".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was first time to meet Karen.
    Her lesson was really good.
    Your blog helps me when I study about "have to, must, can't".

    ReplyDelete