Wednesday 10 April 2013

In last summer, I travelled around Benf for 7 days with my family. The first day, we  headed off to Lytton.  There are lots of Provincial Park Camping  Ground and  a wild waving river for  rafting, because my children like to camping. Fortunately, we could see a couple of deer on our way there. Suddenly, my son shouted "Look at the deers daddy". The  deers were really great. Finally, we showed up a camping place that was located in the top of Mount Blue.
There was an enormous lake. After setting a tent , went to the beach that  was gorgeous.Sands and surface of lake were shinning as blue diamonds. I  relaxed there as well as swam and took a boat. After fun,went back my place.
As soon as night came, countless stars fell down to me like  rain. It was   fantastic, so
My wife and I made a fire and sat beside it,were watching at the night sky  until the fire went out. I'll never forget  that night so far.
Next day, we went to  river for rafting . It was sunny day. However, the river'waves were huge and looked like angry to us.  But my daughter and I were pleased  or my wife and son were frightened. It made me excited. I really would  like to rafting again.

1 comment:

  1. I like rafting too.It is very interesting.
    Travelling with the whole family is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete