Thursday 11 April 2013

I wish go back childhood.

When I was young, sometimes watched the movie of undersea world and imagined
of living there. I was so excited only thinking of it. However, I changed my mind after read Jule's Undersea Lodge in Key Largo yesterday. It sits on poles at the bottom of  a 30-foot-deep lagoon, completely underwater. If I want to stay there,  have to scuba dive to check in and enter through a hole under the hotel.  The hole lead to a"wet"room where you take off my clothes and dry off.  There are books,videos,hot showers, and also phones so I can keep in touch with people on land. Each of the two bedrooms has a big window where I can watch hundreds of fish go by. Futhermore, when I wake up I may see many kinds of fish watching you. For special occasions, the hotel gives me red- carpet treatment.  A chef cook a special meal for me. A birthday cake or flowers can also delivered.
A control room on land monitors the hotel at all times. It pumps fresh air into the hotel and keeps water out.
It is a one-of -a-kind hotel. If I knew it 30 years ago, I would have visited there.
I wonder why someone would like to stay in hotel. It's too dangerous and controller watches your everything all the time. That is not my cup of tea. however if  I have a chance,  only I  would like to visit there  a couple of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment