Tuesday 9 April 2013

Mount Garibaldi, Squamish

   Last summer, I went to  Mount Garibaldi, Squamish with my family. It took about 1 hour to enter of it from North Vancouver by car, and then we were heading off to top of mountain. But even though we walked for 4 hours, the top  shown up yet, So we had enough of hiking. After all my son couldn't put up with anymore, he was giving me a piece of his mind "Daddy, I am so tired",  However we were surprised when we reached at the top of mountain. In there,I thought  as I was being in heaven. There were an enormous lake, some huge icebergs and  lots of marvelous camping  ground.
 It was indeed out of this world.  Fortunately  that day was a great sunny day. however, we could not camp   there because we didn't prepare to comping stuff.
If I have a chance to go there again, I will do  camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment